Durvet Liquid Wormer™ 2X
Save 5% On Your First Auto-Delivery
Liquid Wormer™ 2X is not only used to prevent reinfestation of Toxocara canis in puppies and adult dogs and in lactating bitches after whelping, but also for the removal of large roundworms, (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina) and hookworms, (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala) in dogs and puppies.
- Controls both hookworms and large roundworms
- Safe to use on puppies as young as two weeks
- Safe to use on lactating bitches two weeks after whelping
- Palatable flavor that dogs love!
- Easy to administer
- Do not have to withhold food prior to using
4.54 mg pyrantel pamoate per mL
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Administer one full teaspoonful (5mL) for each 10 lbs of body weight. To assure proper dosage, weigh animal prior to treatment. It is not necessary to withhold food prior to or after treatment. Refer to product insert for complete directions.
The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.