Furminator Small Soft Slicker Brush
- Simple, comfortable solution for clean, healthy coats
- Removes surface mats and detangles and smooths fur without pulling
- Brush design reduces pressure on the pet's skin
- Finishes coats, creating a natural shine
- Intended for pets with wiry coats
With any brush, use short smooth strokes in the direction of hair growth. Start with the head and work your way to the tail. Pay special attention to the areas behind the ears and underneath the legs where matting is more likely to occur.
1. Before using a FURminator Professional Grooming Tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
2. The FURminator Soft Slicker Brush is gentle enough to use even on sensitive skin dogs. Use the tool 1-2 times a week for a few minutes each session to remove excess hair and debris, break up mats, tangles and help keep your pet looking his best.
3. The FURminator Soft Slicker Brush is an excellent choice for beginning the grooming process. Use this brush before bathing to remove mats, tangles or foreign material. It may also be used after bathing to give your pet a smooth coat.
4. Next use the appropriate comb for your pet’s needs.