My Perfect Pet Hunter’s Turkey & Wild Salmon Blend
- 90% protein from Turkey & Salmon — at My Perfect Pet, we care about the compassionate treatment of all animals, and are working to ensure that our turkey ingredients are sourced from welfare-certified farms and that our Hunter’s Turkey & Wild Salmon Blend earns a certification recognized by the ASPCA®’s Shop With Your Heart® program by 2026.
- Freshly baked turkey and boneless skinless salmon filet! Even picky dogs love it!
- Easily digestible for sensitive stomachs.
- Rich in antioxidants to promote healthy immune system.
- Fresh cranberries to promote healthy digestive and urinary tract.
- Lean muscle meats to fuel energy while maintaining ideal weight.
Hunter’s Turkey & Wild Salmon Blend is grain free and packed with high quality protein and fresh vegetables to give your dog more energy and better digestive health. Boneless skinless turkey breast and thigh, along with boneless skinless wild salmon filets, are blended together with fresh whole vegetables and a few cranberries. It’s a relatively bland diet that tastes like Thanksgiving dinner!
Hunter’s Turkey & Wild Salmon Blend is 100% nutritionally complete and is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
6 Pack contains 6 bags = 42 individually wrapped bars
42 Individually Wrapped Bars
6-Pack contains 6 Bags — each Bag contains 7 individually wrapped portion control food bars.
Turkey Thigh, Potato, Yam, Salmon, Green Beans, Spinach, Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Dried Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Min Crude Protein – 12.3%
Min Crude Fat – 3.1%
Max Crude Fiber – 1.6%
Max % Moisture – 71%
CALORIE CONTENT ME (CALCULATED): 1477 KCAL/KG 337 KCAL/BAR
NFE CARB: 10.5%
CALCULATED GLYCEMIC LOAD: 1.78 / OZ.
Nutrient Profiles for Standard Dog Blends
My Perfect Pet | Fresh Dog Food
Daily Recommended Feeding
1 Bar for each 20 lbs. of dog’s ideal weight, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- 10 lbs – 1/2 bar
- 20 lbs – 1 full bar
- 40 lbs – 2 full bars